- Detailed HR-related information can be found on HR’s Coronavirus Resources intranet page including:
- Links to related policies/plans such as: Sick Time Policy and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Policy
- Links to applicable forms and programs that might become helpful such as the Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) 24/7 Nurse Hotline and BCBS Well Connection that provides on-demand video doctor visits
- Link to the BCBS Coronavirus website
Please note, BCBS has announced that they are waiving co-pays for all COVID related issues; they are also waiving co-pays for Well Connection
- If employees become ill and do not have enough sick time to cover their absence, they can apply for short-term disability. All benefit-eligible employees are covered under the employer-paid Short Term Disability (STD) plan. Instructions and forms are on the Coronavirus Resources intranet page.
- Planning and communications continue to evolve in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments. Work is underway to develop guidelines relative to staffing, remote work, general departmental planning, etc., and will be communicated as soon as available. For immediate questions, please contact your supervisor or Human Resources Department team members firstname.lastname@example.org; 508-289-7422
- Continue to check the MBL Coronavirus website for information about travel guidelines and other public health measures. We ask that members of our community continue to support each other, avoid uninformed assumptions, and base your decisions about travel and health precautions on the best available information.