- Registration: (All program participants must register for their respective MBL program. This does NOT apply to course students.)
- Whitman Visiting Science
- Advanced Research Training Courses and Undergraduate Programs
- Logan Science Journalism Program – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information
- Research Workshops
Returning Registered Visitors Pre-Arrival:
- Parking: Returning program participants bringing a car on campus must complete a parking pass request upon arrival on campus.
- MBL ID Card: Returning program participants must bring their existing MBL ID card to campus with them. If you no longer have your MBL ID card, please contact email@example.com at least 48 business hours in advance of your arrival so that we can print a new ID card for you to have ready at check-in.
New Registered Visitors Pre-Arrival:
- Parking: New program participants to the campus who are bringing a car must first check-in to get their MBL ID Card before receiving a parking pass.
- MBL ID Card: New program participants must come to the Swope Center upon arrival to campus to receive their MBL ID Card
- Check-in time is after 2:00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival.
- All campus buildings are accessible only with an active MBL ID Card. If you do not have an active MBL ID Card upon arrival, you will need to press the “Information” button on the security call box at the Swope Center front door (5 North Street).
- Your MBL ID card is used to “swipe” into a building, lab or dormitory in which you are authorized to enter.
- If you find a need for additional access to spaces, you may request that access/clearance through your approving department’s administrative contact.
- If your card should not work at any time, or if it is lost, you can contact either:
- Campus Security – 508 289-7217
- Housing Conferences – 508-289-7668