- Registration: All program participants must register for their respective MBL program. This does NOT apply to course students.
- Whitman Visiting Science
- Advanced Research Training Courses and Undergraduate Programs
- Logan Science Journalism Program – please email email@example.com for information
- Research Workshops
- Training and Attestation: COVID-19 Safety Training and Attestation must be completed prior to arrival on campus and to obtain an activate MBL Identification Card.
- COVID -19 Test: You must arrive with a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of arrival OR proof of vaccination.
Returning Registered Visitors Pre-Arrival:
- Parking: Returning program participants bringing a car on campus must complete a parking pass request upon arrival on campus (you must be on campus or connected via the VPN to access the website).
- MBL ID Card: Returning program participants must bring their existing MBL ID card to campus with them. If you no longer have your MBL ID card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 business hours in advance of your arrival so that we can print a new ID card for you to have ready at check-in.
New Registered Visitors Pre-Arrival:
- Parking: New program participants to the campus who are bringing a car must first check-in to get their MBL ID Card before receiving a parking pass.
- MBL ID Card: New program participants must come to the Swope Center upon arrival to campus to receive their MBL ID Card
- Check-in time is after 2:00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival.
- Contactless/Limited Contact Check-In
- Contactless Check-In
- Based on the housing assignment, registered program participants will be notified if this option is available to them
- Limited Contact Check-in
- Registered program participants will arrive at the Swope Center and the Housing staff will process your check-in and provide you with instructions to access your housing location.
- All campus buildings are accessible only with an active MBL ID Card. If you do not have an active MBL ID Card upon arrival, you will need to press the “Information” button on the security call box at the Swope Center front door (5 North Street).
- Contactless Check-In
Non-Housing Check in:
- All campus buildings are accessible only with an active MBL ID Card. If you do not have an active MBL ID Card upon arrival to campus, you will need to come to the Swope Center front door (5 North Street) and press the “Information” button on the security call box so the Housing staff can print you an MBL ID.
- Your MBL ID card is used to “swipe” into a building, lab or dormitory in which you are authorized to enter.
- If you find a need for additional access to spaces, you may request that access/clearance through your approving department’s administrative contact.
- If your card should not work at any time, or if it is lost, you can contact either:
- Campus Security – 508 289-7217
- Housing Conferences – 508-289-7668