UPDATED August 21, 2023
Vaccination remains one of the most important tools in advancing the health and safety of employees and promoting the efficiency of workplaces, therefore the MBL strongly recommends that all employees and participants of its research and education programs remain up to date with vaccinations as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
COVID-19 vaccines and booster shots are widely available in the U.S. The best way to schedule a booster shot often is through neighborhood pharmacies and other local providers, including locations throughout Massachusetts.
You can find a nearby vaccine site by visiting vaccines.gov. Both the COVID-19 vaccine and the flu shot are available at most neighborhood pharmacies.
- COVID-19 vaccination video Q&A and written Q&A with Dr. Stephen Weber
- COVID-19 vaccination video Q&A with Dr. Monica Peek and Dr. Stephen Weber
- How vaccines work
- The different types of vaccines
- How vaccines are made
- The FDA vaccine approval process
- What to know about booster shots and third doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by Dr. Emily Landon