The MBL is committed to resuming as many on-campus programs as possible while continuing to evaluate, and in some cases, adjust MBL’s COVID-19 policies and protocols.
Remote work arrangements continue for people whose responsibilities do not require them to be on campus or in another MBL facility. In-person activities will increase as conditions allow, contingent on the state of the pandemic. As a result, some staff members may need to work in-person more as the spring and summer progresses.
Public Health Policies and Protocols
- Vaccination Requirements
- Employee Acknowledgement and Attestation for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy
- Mandatory Daily Health Screening Form
- Guidance for Using Masks in MBL Work Areas
- Protocol for Addressing Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 Exposures
COVID-19 Testing Info and Resources for Staff
Working Remotely (MBL Intranet Access Required)