The MBL is committed to resuming as many on-campus programs as possible while continuing to evaluate, and in some cases, adjust MBL’s COVID-19 policies and protocols.
Remote work arrangements continue for people whose responsibilities do not require them to be on campus or in another MBL facility. In-person activities will increase as conditions allow, contingent on the state of the pandemic. As a result, some staff members may need to work in-person more as the spring and summer progresses.
Administrative Density Increase Spring – Summer 2021 (MBL Intranet Access Required)
Public Health Policies and Protocols
- Employee Acknowledgement and Attestation for COVID-19 Safety Training
- COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy
- Mandatory Daily Health Screening Form
- COVID-19 MBL Control Plan and Higher Education Control Plan
- Guidance for Using Masks in MBL Work Areas
- Manager’s Guide for Addressing Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 Exposures
COVID-19 Testing – COVID-19 Testing Resources for Staff
Employee Coronavirus Resources (MBL Intranet Access Required)
Working Remotely (MBL Intranet Access Required)
Vendor and Contractor Visits Scheduled (MBL Intranet Access Required)