As part of the MBL’s Covid-19 health policies and procedures, we ask that each day prior to coming to campus or taking part in MBL activities, you review the following questions. We appreciate your diligence on this task for an added level of safety for you as well as members of the MBL community.
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
- Congestion or runny nose
If experiencing ANY of the above symptoms, then you must:
- Refrain from coming to the campus if living off campus, or remain in your assigned MBL residence if living on campus
- Inform your supervisor or primary MBL contact and Human Resources
- Talk to a medical provider and get a COVID test
Thank you for your adherence to this daily self-health screening.