We are looking forward to welcoming you to the MBL campus. As we prepare for the arrival of participants in our research and education programs, our priority remains providing a safe environment for our staff, students, scientists, and residents.
The checklist below outlines your responsibilities as a member of the MBL community and what is expected to be completed prior to your arrival. Visit gofoward.mbl.edu for additional information and resources on the health policies and procedures governing the MBL campus this year.
- **Please note: ALL MBL program participants (including those staying in non-MBL owned housing) must bring either proof of vaccination or a negative PCR COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to arrival in Massachusetts and present to staff at the Swope front desk upon arrival. If fully vaccinated (two weeks or more has passed since receiving both shots, or one via a single-dose version), either a hard copy of your vaccination card or a photograph on your phone will be accepted.**
- Review Health Requirements on the MBL Forward website
- Complete a Research Plan (Whitman Center PIs only) or Return to Laboratory Teaching Plan (Course Directors)
- Complete COVID-19 Training & Attestation and Chemical Safety Training at least 48 hours prior to arrival. You will receive an email from MBL Online Training (email@example.com) within 14 days of your arrival with instructions for accessing this training.
- Create an account with our testing partner, the company Color by visiting https://home.color.com/create-account and use the email address that you used to register or apply to come to the MBL. An email address is required for registration. When registering your account for MBL’s testing program, you must use the MBL’s street address of 7 MBL Street, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543. (Note: Individuals who provide proof of full vaccination at registration upon arrival to campus will NOT be required to be part of the testing program.)
- Housing Agreement (if staying in MBL housing)
- Unlawful Harassment and Scientific Integrity Disclosure forms (Whitman Center PIs and Course Directors only)
- Research Safety Questionnaire (Whitman Center PIs and Course Directors only)
- supplementary forms
- IACUC/IBC forms (if applicable)
- Social Events Request form (if applicable)