We are looking forward to welcoming you to the MBL campus. As we prepare for the arrival of participants in our research and education programs, our priority remains providing a safe environment for our staff, students, scientists, and residents.
The checklist below outlines your responsibilities as a member of the MBL community and what is expected to be completed prior to your arrival. Visit goforward.mbl.edu for additional information and resources on the health policies and procedures governing the MBL campus .
- **Please note: ALL MBL program participants (including those staying in non-MBL owned housing) must show proof of vaccination. Program participants will provide this information via upload to the MBL’s vaccination registry and will also complete the COVID-19 safety acknowledgement and attestation at least 48 hours prior to arriving on campus. This information is included in the registration and decision reply forms. If a participant is unvaccinated AND has an approved exemption from their home institution, they must provide a point of contact from their institution who can confirm their institutional COVID-19 vaccination exemption status. In addition, exempt individuals must provide proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to arrival in Massachusetts. That test result will be shown to staff at the Swope Center front desk upon arrival. Building access will not be granted until the vaccination registry is completed.
- Review Health Requirements on the MBL Forward website
- Complete Chemical Safety Training at least 48 hours prior to arrival. You will receive an email from MBL Online Training (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 days of your arrival with instructions for accessing this training.
- Individuals who receive exemption status must create an account with our testing partner, Color Labs, by visiting https://home.color.com/create-account and use the email address that you used to register or apply to come to the MBL. An email address is required for registration. When registering your account for MBL’s testing program, you must use the MBL’s street address of 7 MBL Street, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543. (Note: Individuals who provide proof of full vaccination will NOT be required to be part of the testing program.)
- Housing Agreement (if staying in MBL housing)
- Unlawful Harassment and Scientific Integrity Disclosure forms (Whitman Center PIs and Course Directors only)
- Research Safety Questionnaire (Whitman Center PIs and Course Directors only)
- supplementary forms
- IACUC/IBC forms (if applicable)
- Social Events Request form (if applicable)